How can I find my order?
Please see our video below for the easiest way to find your order:
You can locate an order within the lists or search with:
- Any key references or words eg: Colt reference numbers, Customer reference number, Product type, originator name etc.
- One of the predefined search options
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?