How to contact the Cease desk team
Contact the Cease desk team in case you need to request/modify/cancel a cease or an update on ceases request already placed, please contact below mailboxes:
|Colt country of the service||Mailbox|
|Austria, Germany, Switzerland||CeaseDesk.DACH@colt.net|
|France, Belgium, Netherlands||CeaseDesk.FRBENL@colt.net|
|Spain, Italy, Portugal||CeaseDesk.ESITPT@colt.net|
|United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark||CeaseDesk.UKIESEDK@colt.net|
|United States of America/Canada and Romania||CeaseDesk.USCA@colt.net|
|Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea||Please contact your Sales Representative|
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?