How can I track an open ticket?
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the Track Ticket option to open the ticket page
- Search the ticket by any of the values available in the screen you can use the search box or the filter options.
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?