How can I log a ticket to request general information about my service?
Click on the “Requests, Incidents” tile on the landing page, this will take you to the tickets page, once there click on the “Raise New Ticket” button and click on the “Other Technical Requests” drop down button and select “I need technical support or information about my service” to raise the ticket under.
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the option Other Technical Request (For Techinical Service Queries/Request Only)
- Select one of the options that better fit to your enquiry and follow the steps described in the screen
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?