- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
How can I log a ticket to request general information about my service?
Click on the “Requests, Incidents” tile on the landing page, this will take you to the tickets page, once there click on the “Raise New Ticket” button and click on the “Other Technical Requests” drop down button and select “I need technical support or information about my service” to raise the ticket under.
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the option Other Technical Request (For Techinical Service Queries/Request Only)
- Select one of the options that better fit to your enquiry and follow the steps described in the screen
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page.