- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
How can I log a ticket to request general information about my service?
Click on the “Requests, Incidents” tile on the landing page, this will take you to the tickets page, once there click on the “Raise New Ticket” button and click on the “Other Technical Requests” drop down button and select “I need technical support or information about my service” to raise the ticket under.
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the option Other Technical Request (For Techinical Service Queries/Request Only)
- Select one of the options that better fit to your enquiry and follow the steps described in the screen
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page.