How can I update an open ticket?
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the Track Ticket option to open the ticket page
- Search the ticket by any of the values available in the screen you can use the search box or the filter options
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page
- Click on the Update tab to see the previous updates of the ticket
- Click on the Dialog box to type your comment, you can also attach a document (optional), then click Send
- Your update will be displayed below the Dialog box
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?