- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How can I update an open ticket?
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the Track Ticket option to open the ticket page
- Search the ticket by any of the values available in the screen you can use the search box or the filter options
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page
- Click on the Update tab to see the previous updates of the ticket
- Click on the Dialog box to type your comment, you can also attach a document (optional), then click Send
- Your update will be displayed below the Dialog box
Use this option to check the status of an incident or request an update on an ongoing incident, Service Request or Billing enquiry.