- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
How can I update an open ticket?
- From the Menu bar navigate to the Ticket option and select the Track Ticket option to open the ticket page
- Search the ticket by any of the values available in the screen you can use the search box or the filter options
- Click on the Ticket number and you will be taken to the Ticket Details page
- Click on the Update tab to see the previous updates of the ticket
- Click on the Dialog box to type your comment, you can also attach a document (optional), then click Send
- Your update will be displayed below the Dialog box
Use this option to check the status of an incident or request an update on an ongoing incident, Service Request or Billing enquiry.