- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
This is a security validation to avoid unwanted access to users that don’t belong to your organisation. Colt Online will check and validate the email domain of the user being created against the list of domains associated with the accounts you are providing access.
Please make sure that you are creating a Colt Online user with an email address that is associated with the accounts you are providing access.
Note: If the user’s email address is valid then you need to add the domain to the account number prior to the user creation. Please click here to know more about how to add a new domain to your account
New domains may take up to one hour to be synchronised in our Database before you can continue with the user creation.
Example of Email validation alert
Example of validation message in the account list