- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
This is a security validation to avoid unwanted access to users that don’t belong to your organisation. Colt Online will check and validate the email domain of the user being created against the list of domains associated with the accounts you are providing access.
Please make sure that you are creating a Colt Online user with an email address that is associated with the accounts you are providing access.
Note: If the user’s email address is valid then you need to add the domain to the account number prior to the user creation. Please click here to know more about how to add a new domain to your account
New domains may take up to one hour to be synchronised in our Database before you can continue with the user creation.
Example of Email validation alert
Example of validation message in the account list