Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
This is a security validation to avoid unwanted access to users that don’t belong to your organisation. Colt Online will check and validate the email domain of the user being created against the list of domains associated with the accounts you are providing access.
Please make sure that you are creating a Colt Online user with an email address that is associated with the accounts you are providing access.
Note: If the user’s email address is valid then you need to add the domain to the account number prior to the user creation. Please click here to know more about how to add a new domain to your account
New domains may take up to one hour to be synchronised in our Database before you can continue with the user creation.
Example of Email validation alert
Example of validation message in the account list