- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
Your company need to be previously onboarded as a federated login in Colt Online. Please click here to know how to get your company onboarded.
How to log in to Colt Online using my company credentials?
Step 1 – Go to my.colt.net login page
Step 2 – Click on Login with your company credentials
Step 3 – Enter your company email id and click on Login
Step 4 – The page will redirect you to your company’s organisation login page where you will be prompted to enter your company credentials
Note: the screen below is just an example. Your company will have a different login page and may have different types of security like One Time password. App authenticator, etc.
Click here to see all help information related to Single Sign On