How does the tool check that the end to end service is working and traffic is passing?
It depends on the network/service deployment. The tool runs through a series of continuity checks and dependant on the devices used to deliver the service, it will also check for transmitted and received traffic between the 2 ends. Based on the outcome of each of the tests, it will determine whether end to end service is up and passing traffic. The overall process may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?