How does the tool check that the end to end service is working and traffic is passing?
It depends on the network/service deployment. The tool runs through a series of continuity checks and dependant on the devices used to deliver the service, it will also check for transmitted and received traffic between the 2 ends. Based on the outcome of each of the tests, it will determine whether end to end service is up and passing traffic. The overall process may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?