- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
What happens in case I have one billing account number?
It could be that you have > 1 billing account number (BCN) linked to one and the same Customer Number (OCN). Our Colt Online registration capability allows to set and populate e-mail addresses on an individual BCN basis independent whether or not physical Invoice addresses across BCN’s are identical or not.