- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
Does Colt provide access to tools to let me analyse interrogate my e-invoice
Colt has been working on optimising the e-invoicing experience for its customers. A tool called Diamond Call Analyser is now available. It allows you to not only analyse and report on your CDR’s but also on data charges and details. You can download the software under the “Billing Section” / Invoice and Reports / Call Analyser.
Note: This option is not available for services contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea