- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
Does Colt provide access to tools to let me analyse interrogate my e-invoice
Colt has been working on optimising the e-invoicing experience for its customers. A tool called Diamond Call Analyser is now available. It allows you to not only analyse and report on your CDR’s but also on data charges and details. You can download the software under the “Billing Section” / Invoice and Reports / Call Analyser.
Note: This option is not available for services contracted with Colt Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea