- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
Some revenues, whilst being reported, are not included in the base for calculation of a provider’s FUSF contribution (assessable revenue). This is the case for revenues that an operator such as Colt gets from resellers of its services in the USA, provided that this provider, e.g. Colt, obtains a “reseller certificate”.
The FCC has defined a “reseller” as a telecommunications carrier or telecommunications provider that:
- Incorporates purchased telecommunications into its own offerings.
- Can reasonably be expected to contribute to FUSF support mechanisms based on revenues from those offerings.
A provider such as Colt may demonstrate that it had and has a reasonable expectation that a particular customer – e.g. your company – is a reseller with respect to purchased service(s) by providing a certificate signed each calendar year by the customer. This is what is called the “reseller certificate”.
As your company has been identified as a reseller of the services provided by Colt in the USA, we request that you send us a reseller certificate.
- Useful links
FCC FUSF webpage: https://www.fcc.gov/general/universal-service
USAC site: https://www.usac.org/
Reporting forms and FCC’s instructions: https://www.usac.org/service-providers/contributing-to-the-usf/forms-to-file/
Reseller certificate template: https://www.usac.org/service-providers/resources/forms/designed-forms-and-templates/
 Specifically, a customer is a reseller if it incorporates purchased wholesale service into an offering that is, at least in part, assessable telecommunications and can be reasonably expected to contribute to the federal universal service support mechanisms for that portion of the offering.
Click here to see all help information related to FUSF.