What is the Colt Looking Glass tool?
The Colt Looking glass allows you to view detailed information about how traffic is routed over Colt’s IP backbone network and can be run from any one of Colt’s core network routers. The destination can be entered using an IPv4 or IPv6 address. The options are:
|Ping||Displays the round trip delay time between the selected source router and the destination address|
|Tracert||Display the devices in the path between the selected source router and the destination address (only entries for a specific IP address prefix|
|BGP||Displays the routing table entries for a specific IP address prefix|
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only