The order management portal is a tool that allows you to:
- View your orders placed with Colt
- Track the delivery process of those orders
- Update or provide new information to assist with the timely delivery of your service
Detailed information from Colt source systems is presented in a user-friendly format and updated in near real-time so you can always see the latest status.
- From the Colt Online homepage simply click on the “Order Management” tile OR select “Order Management Portal” from the Account Management menu.
- You will be directed to either the Basic or Advanced List View where you can view your Orders.
(Note: You can swap between the different list views by clicking on either the Basic or Advanced icons as highlighted in the pictures below.)
- NB: Orders shown are based on the Company Accounts (OCNs) you have assigned in My Profile. If these are not correct changes can be made via your Sales contacts.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only