- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
The order management portal is a tool that allows you to:
- View your orders placed with Colt
- Track the delivery process of those orders
- Update or provide new information to assist with the timely delivery of your service
Detailed information from Colt source systems is presented in a user-friendly format and updated in near real-time so you can always see the latest status.
- From the Colt Online homepage simply click on the “Order Management” tile OR select “Order Management Portal” from the Account Management menu.
- You will be directed to either the Basic or Advanced List View where you can view your Orders.
(Note: You can swap between the different list views by clicking on either the Basic or Advanced icons as highlighted in the pictures below.)
- NB: Orders shown are based on the Company Accounts (OCNs) you have assigned in My Profile. If these are not correct changes can be made via your Sales contacts.