- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
The order management portal is a tool that allows you to:
- View your orders placed with Colt
- Track the delivery process of those orders
- Update or provide new information to assist with the timely delivery of your service
Detailed information from Colt source systems is presented in a user-friendly format and updated in near real-time so you can always see the latest status.
- From the Colt Online homepage simply click on the “Order Management” tile OR select “Order Management Portal” from the Account Management menu.
- You will be directed to either the Basic or Advanced List View where you can view your Orders.
(Note: You can swap between the different list views by clicking on either the Basic or Advanced icons as highlighted in the pictures below.)
- NB: Orders shown are based on the Company Accounts (OCNs) you have assigned in My Profile. If these are not correct changes can be made via your Sales contacts.