- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
What is the Service Test Portal?
Some of the features available within the Service Test Portal can be disruptive to your service and may cause loss of traffic.
Please ensure these instructions are read and fully understood before using any of the features available within this tool.
Only users with the appropriate permissions will be able to apply and cancel these tests.
Permissions can be obtained from your Colt Online Administrator
The Service Test Portal allows customers to perform various test functions on Ethernet services. The tool can be used on a per service basis, providing real-time feedback. The test functions provided are:
- End-to-end Health Tests. There are two variants of this test
- Full Y.1564 test and
- Health Check
- Applying Layer 2 and Layer 3 Loopbacks
- Viewing Historical Tests carried out from the tool