- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
What is the Service Test Portal?
Some of the features available within the Service Test Portal can be disruptive to your service and may cause loss of traffic.
Please ensure these instructions are read and fully understood before using any of the features available within this tool.
Only users with the appropriate permissions will be able to apply and cancel these tests.
Permissions can be obtained from your Colt Online Administrator
The Service Test Portal allows customers to perform various test functions on Ethernet services. The tool can be used on a per service basis, providing real-time feedback. The test functions provided are:
- End-to-end Health Tests. There are two variants of this test
- Full Y.1564 test and
- Health Check
- Applying Layer 2 and Layer 3 Loopbacks
- Viewing Historical Tests carried out from the tool