What type of data I can see and update online
|Data available in the portal||Allows updates online||Comments|
|Billing Company Name||Yes|
|Billing Contact name||Yes|
|Legal name||Yes||Request subject to manual analysis|
|Legal address||Yes||Request subject to manual analysis|
|“Customer Ref. & Purchase Order nº”||Yes|
|Billing Period||No||Not subject to change|
|Payment Term(days)||No||Not subject to change|
|Bank Account details||Yes||Request subject to manual analysis|
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?