- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
- What are the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer?
- What is the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer – Japan?
What type of data I can see and update online
|Data available in the portal||Allows updates online||Comments|
|Billing Company Name||Yes|
|Billing Contact name||Yes|
|Legal name||Yes||Request subject to manual analysis|
|Legal address||Yes||Request subject to manual analysis|
|“Customer Ref. & Purchase Order nº”||Yes|
|Billing Period||No||Not subject to change|
|Payment Term(days)||No||Not subject to change|
|Bank Account details||Yes||Request subject to manual analysis|