If I need a copy invoice can I get a full itemised paper one instead of a one sheet paper invoice?
Copies of invoices are always provided in the same format as original the one. If a ‘One Sheet’ paper Invoice has been sent, the copy invoice will be the same.
Full details will remain available on PDF invoice at Colt Online in that case.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?