- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
If I need a copy invoice can I get a full itemised paper one instead of a one sheet paper invoice?
Copies of invoices are always provided in the same format as original the one. If a ‘One Sheet’ paper Invoice has been sent, the copy invoice will be the same.
Full details will remain available on PDF invoice at Colt Online in that case.