How to update billing information of an order in progress
In order to update the billing information of an order in progress we need to open any order in delivery status. On the order details page we have to click into the “Action” button and select the option “Update your Billing Information”.
We will be prompted to select an available option:
If we want for example to update the customer reference on service level, a pop window would open, where we introduce the details and click on submit changes.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?