- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- You must be a customer administrator user.
- You must have administrator rights for the Account Number you want to see the list of users.
How can I check if a user has Single Sign On enabled?
Step 1- Go to the Administration Settings page
Step 2 – Select the option Update User to see the list of users with access to your account numbers.
Users with SSO enabled will have the icon that indicates that the user can log in to Colt Online with their company credentials (Single Sign On).
Click the icon to see more information
Click here to see all help information related to Single Sign On