- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
How do I get an online quote?
Go to the Quotes Section- Get a Quote from the menu.
- Select the product and bandwidth
- Enter the address and check connectivity from Colt
- Get the price
Your quotes will be available in Colt Online for 120 days and you can also email the quotes to keep a local copy.
Select the Product you want to get a quote for from the list
Select up to 5 bandwidths for which you want to see prices
Click Next to proceed
Enter the address you want to connect to.
This step is really important and the Google suggested address is displayed in separate fields such as street, city, postcode etc so that you can check that the address is correct or amend it as you need.
Once you have reviewed that the address is correct, click Check Connectivity to check if Colt can connect to this location.
View Results of the Connectivity Check
The list view and the map view will both show the results of the search.
Explore the map
The map shows Colt-connected locations and Colt fibre – the red lines. Use the legend at the bottom of the map to help you understand all the information on the map.
A useful feature on the map is the Explore Mode button. Click it and the map will show Colt-connected buildings within 50m of your searched address. This is particularly useful if you find that the address search isn’t bringing you the expected results
Select the address and click on Check Price
If the address is already a Colt-connected location, you will see further building details on the map.
Once you get the quote, you can sort on bandwidth, select contract duration or change the currency of the quote.
You can select one or all prices to email out.
You can come back to Colt Online and retrieve the quote at any time from the My Quote menu. Quotes will be available in Colt Online for 120 calendar days.