- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
How do I get an online quote?
Go to the Quotes Section- Get a Quote from the menu.
- Select the product and bandwidth
- Enter the address and check connectivity from Colt
- Get the price
Your quotes will be available in Colt Online for 120 days and you can also email the quotes to keep a local copy.
Select the Product you want to get a quote for from the list
Select up to 5 bandwidths for which you want to see prices
Click Next to proceed
Enter the address you want to connect to.
This step is really important and the Google suggested address is displayed in separate fields such as street, city, postcode etc so that you can check that the address is correct or amend it as you need.
Once you have reviewed that the address is correct, click Check Connectivity to check if Colt can connect to this location.
View Results of the Connectivity Check
The list view and the map view will both show the results of the search.
Explore the map
The map shows Colt-connected locations and Colt fibre – the red lines. Use the legend at the bottom of the map to help you understand all the information on the map.
A useful feature on the map is the Explore Mode button. Click it and the map will show Colt-connected buildings within 50m of your searched address. This is particularly useful if you find that the address search isn’t bringing you the expected results
Select the address and click on Check Price
If the address is already a Colt-connected location, you will see further building details on the map.
Once you get the quote, you can sort on bandwidth, select contract duration or change the currency of the quote.
You can select one or all prices to email out.
You can come back to Colt Online and retrieve the quote at any time from the My Quote menu. Quotes will be available in Colt Online for 120 calendar days.