How do I get an online quote?
There are 3 steps to getting a quote:
1. Select the product and bandwidths
2.Enter the address and check connectivity from Colt
3. Get the price
Your quotes will be available in Colt Online for 120 days and you can also email the quotes to keep a local copy .
Select the Product you want to get a quote for from the list
Select upto 5 bandwidths for which you want to see prices
Click Next to proceed
Enter the address you want to connect to.
This step is really important and the google suggested address is displayed in separate fields as street, city, postcode etc so that you can check that the address is correct or amend it as you need.
Once you have reviewed that the address is correct, click Check Connectivity to check if Colt can connect to this location.
View Results of the Connectivity Check
The list view and map view will both show the results of the search.
Explore the map
The map shows Colt connected locations and Colt fibre – the red lines. Use the legend at the bottom of the map to help you understand all the information on the map.
A useful feature on the map is the Explore Mode button. Click it and the map will show Colt connected buildings within 50m of your searched address. This is particularly useful if you find that the address search isn’t bringing you the expected results
Select the address and Check Price
If the address is already a colt connected location, you will see further building details on the map.
Once you get the quote, you can sort on bandwidth, select contract duration or change the currency of the quote.
You can select one or all prices to email out.
You can come back to Colt Online and retrieve the quote at any time from the My Quote menu. Quotes will be available in Colt Online for 120 calendar days.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?