How to add more customer accounts in my Colt Online profile?
You can request access to more customer accounts in the Add Accounts page by clicking on the icon at the right top corner of the menu bar.
Once in the Add Accounts page please enter the Account number you want to add to your profile, click the “Validate” button and then click the button “Add to the list”. Then click next to review the accounts added and then click Submit to confirm your request.
Important: You must know in advance the Customer account number you want to add to your profile. Also the Customer account number must have a relationship between the existing accounts in your profile.
In case you are not able to add the accounts to your profile then please contact the Customer Service team or your Account Executive.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?