- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
How to add more customer accounts on my Colt Online profile?
You can request access to more customer accounts on the Add Accounts page by clicking on the icon at the right top corner of the menu bar.
Once in the Add Accounts page please enter the Account number you want to add to your profile, click the “Validate” button and then click the button “Add to the list”. Then click next to review the accounts added and then click Submit to confirm your request.
Important: You must know in advance the Customer account number you want to add to your profile. Also the Customer account number must have a relationship between the existing accounts in your profile.
In case you are not able to add the accounts to your profile then please contact the Customer Service team or your Account Executive.