- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
Note: this option is only available if you have a Customer Administrator account. Click here to know how to get administrator rights for your account in Colt Online.
Search the user you want to delete and tick the checkbox, then click the button “Remove Colt Online Access” and confirm. Check the image below with the step by step actions
You can search by: First name, Last name, Account number, email address or user id.
Tip: Change the search criteria to optimise your search.