Note: this option is only available if you have a Customer Administrator account. Click here to know how to get administrator rights for your account in Colt Online.
Search the user you want to delete and tick the checkbox, then click the button “Remove Colt Online Access” and confirm. Check the image below with the step by step actions
You can search by: First name, Last name, Account number, email address or user id.
Tip: Change the search criteria to optimise your search.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?