How to delete an user in Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
- What are the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer?
- What is the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer – Japan?
Note: this option is only available if you have a Customer Administrator account. Click here to know how to get administrator rights for your account in Colt Online.
Search the user you want to delete and tick the checkbox, then click the button “Remove Colt Online Access” and confirm. Check the image below with the step by step actions
You can search by: First name, Last name, Account number, email address or user id.
Tip: Change the search criteria to optimise your search.