How to manage your account details
The account and billing management site allows you to update your account and invoice details online. From here you will be able to update your Legal details, Billing address, Customer reference, Purchase orders, Delivery of invoices via e-mail and Invoice Languages.
1. In order to change details of our account we will start the journey on the Homepage from there we go into the Billing Section and select any of the options available.
2. This will launch the Account and Billing Management Page. Here we can find various options to choose from. Select one of them, click on “Next” and follow the on screen instructions. If we get stuck during this process, then we can find details in our Help Section for each of the options. Just use the search of our Help page with keywords or phrases such as “How to update the Billing Address?”
Note: Legal address and Legal Name, Other account details enquiry and The Charges on my invoice are wrong, will bring us to the Raise Ticket Page.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?