- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to manage your account details
The account and billing management site allows you to update your account and invoice details online. From here you will be able to update your Legal details, Billing address, Customer reference, Purchase orders, Delivery of invoices via e-mail and Invoice Languages.
1. In order to change details of our account we will start the journey on the Homepage from there we go into the Billing Section and select any of the options available.
2. This will launch the Account and Billing Management Page. Here we can find various options to choose from. Select one of them, click on “Next” and follow the on screen instructions. If we get stuck during this process, then we can find details in our Help Section for each of the options. Just use the search of our Help page with keywords or phrases such as “How to update the Billing Address?”
Note: Legal address and Legal Name, Other account details enquiry and The Charges on my invoice are wrong, will bring us to the Raise Ticket Page.