How to manage your account details
The account and billing management site allows you to update your account and invoice details online. From here you will be able to update your Legal details, Billing address, Customer reference, Purchase orders, Delivery of invoices via e-mail and Invoice Languages.
1. In order to change details of our account we will start the journey on the Homepage from there we go into the Billing Section and select any of the options available.
2. This will launch the Account and Billing Management Page. Here we can find various options to choose from. Select one of them, click on “Next” and follow the on screen instructions. If we get stuck during this process, then we can find details in our Help Section for each of the options. Just use the search of our Help page with keywords or phrases such as “How to update the Billing Address?”
Note: Legal address and Legal Name, Other account details enquiry and The Charges on my invoice are wrong, will bring us to the Raise Ticket Page.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?