How to check the payment status of an invoice
Invoice payment status is shown online; the status can be:
• Open (for invoices that are either fully or partially open)
• Closed (for invoices that were closed either through a credit note or a payment*)
• Disputed (for invoices that have been queried and Customer Services is working on them)
Note: Payment Status is refreshed every morning ( CET Time zone)
1.To check the Status of an invoice we go from the homepage to the section “Billing” , Invoice and Reports and click into “Download Invoices”.
- This will launch the Billing Page in grid view. Here we see at first glance how many invoice are in open status, disputed or closed. If we click in the card of any of these the page will filter by status and display for example only open invoices. An other option is to use the filter (2), select the status we wish for example “Closed”, “Open”, Disputed” or “Not Applicable (3). To complete the action simply click “Apply”.
2.If we want to change the Billing page to list view we click into the icon (1). Here same as before we see the total count of invoices and their corresponding status here (2) and in the column as well.(3)
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?