- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
When a new contact is added to our database, an email is sent asking for the individual to verify their email address*. Whilst the verification request is pending, contacts will be marked with a yellow warning symbol informing the user about this and will disappear once the individual responds to the verification request.
An example of this is shown below:
This is visible to Admin users only, as they will have visibility of the users within their own organisation.
Please note that whilst verification is pending, any subscriptions that have been set up for the contact will continue to be sent (e.g. Planned Works or Service Outage notifications)
* Group Contact records do not require verification