Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Voice Product News
- Colt Voice CCaaS
- Colt Voice IN Services
- Colt Voice Intelligent Communications
- Colt Voice Voice Line (v)
- Colt Voice SIP Trunking
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
When a new contact is added to our database, an email is sent asking for the individual to verify their email address*. Whilst the verification request is pending, contacts will be marked with a yellow warning symbol informing the user about this and will disappear once the individual responds to the verification request.
An example of this is shown below:
This is visible to Admin users only, as they will have visibility of the users within their own organisation.
Please note that whilst verification is pending, any subscriptions that have been set up for the contact will continue to be sent (e.g. Planned Works or Service Outage notifications)
* Group Contact records do not require verification