If you are having issues with finding a specific Service ID or Customer Number within My Subscriptions or the Contact Management module (Admin only), it is important to check that the Customer Number has been included in your Colt Online profile.
To check that the Customer Number is added to your profile, follow the steps below.
- Click on Settings > Profile Settings
- Click on View Accounts, under Management Account Access (OCNs)
- The list of Customer Numbers available under your profile will be displayed
- Speak to your Key Contact (Colt Online Admin user) in your organization or your Service Manager for help in adding other Customer Numbers to your profile
For Customer Admin users, the Customer Number should also be set up as a Key Contact (Colt Online Admin profile) to view the contact information of others in your organisation for that account
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?