- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
How to access the Diagnostic Toolkit?
Diagnostic Toolkit are available on the Service detail page of your service and options available will vary depending of the type of service. See below how to access it
Select the appropriate service from the Services view, which then takes you into the Service Details page. Scroll to the section labelled Diagnostic Toolkit.
The tool will “pop up” within the Web browser page, where you will be able to perform the various actions.
For further details on how each of the tools function, please refer to the Diagnostic Toolkit help pages.