How to access the Diagnostic Toolkit?
Diagnostic Toolkit are available on the Service detail page of your service and options available will vary depending of the type of service. See below how to access it
Select the appropriate service from the Services view, which then takes you into the Service Details page. Scroll to the section labelled Diagnostic Toolkit.
The tool will “pop up” within the Web browser page, where you will be able to perform the various actions.
For further details on how each of the tools function, please refer to the Diagnostic Toolkit help pages.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only