- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
How to see the details of my service?
The service details page is the central place to access more details about the selected service, including:
• Technical details (Service Type, Address information etc)
• Service Documentation
• Diagnostic Toolkit (where available for the service)
• Invoices (permissions required)
• Recent Planned Works and Tickets for the service
To access this page, click on the Circuit Reference/Service Identifier from the Services page.
Service page – Grid view
Service page – List View
Service Details Page