- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
How to see the details of my service?
The service details page is the central place to access more details about the selected service, including:
• Technical details (Service Type, Address information etc)
• Service Documentation
• Diagnostic Toolkit (where available for the service)
• Invoices (permissions required)
• Recent Planned Works and Tickets for the service
To access this page, click on the Circuit Reference/Service Identifier from the Services page.
Service page – Grid view
Service page – List View
Service Details Page