- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
- PSTN Switch Off? Colt continues to support ISDN services
- Colt Voice Coverage
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
How to see the details of my service?
The service details page is the central place to access more details about the selected service, including:
• Technical details (Service Type, Address information etc)
• Service Documentation
• Diagnostic Toolkit (where available for the service)
• Invoices (permissions required)
• Recent Planned Works and Tickets for the service
To access this page, click on the Circuit Reference/Service Identifier from the Services page.
Service page – Grid view
Service page – List View
Service Details Page