How to modify a cease request?
Step 1: Click on the “Services” tile.
All live services associated with your account are shown on the Service page..
Step 2: Search the service you want to cease. Use the filter and search bar if required
Step 3: Click on the Circuit id/Service identifier of the service you want to cease.
A service detail page is opened.
Step 4: Click on the “Modify Cease OCR………” button at the top right corner of the page to modify a cease request
Step 5: Enter new ‘Requested cease date’. Once you provide the ‘Requested Cease Date’ the Termination Fee will be recalculated and displayed. Click on ‘Modify Request’ button to proceed
Step 6: Select “Accept” button. After accepting Terms and Conditions, a modification request ID is generated for customer reference (If you select “Decline”, you will be taken to the previous page where you can cancel the modification request)
Step 7: You will receive an email notification to the “Contact Email Address” that you have provided in step 5 above. This email also contains the submitted details as a reference for future communication.
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?