- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
How to access Infovista tool?
Step 1 – Login to online.colt.net . In case you don’t have a Colt Online account then request your access here
Step 2 – From the Menu bar go to Services–> Reports–> Network Performance Reports.
Another option is accessing Infovista from the Service Details Page.
Step 3 – Search the service using the search bar
Step 4 – Once you find your service then click on the Circuit ID
Step 5 – Service details page is displayed and link to access Colt’s performance monitoring is available in the Performance Reporting section
Step 6 – Performance Reporting (Infovista) portal will open
Note: additional support for Infovista can be found here