How to access Infovista tool?
Step 2 – From the Menu bar go to Services–> Reports–> Network Performance Reports.
Another option is accessing Infovista from the Service Details Page.
Step 3 – Search the service using the search bar
Step 4 – Once you find your service then click on the Circuit ID
Step 5 – Service details page is displayed and link to access Colt’s performance monitoring is available in the Performance Reporting section
Step 6 – Performance Reporting (Infovista) portal will open
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
- How to view and dowload invoices and reports?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?