- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
Where can I find the details of my service?
You can find details on your services by clicking on the “Services” tile the landing page, searching for the specific service in the search bar if not already displayed on the page, clicking on the link (Circuit ID/Service Identifier).
If it is transmission or data service, your circuit ID is a mix of letters and numbers in a specific format, separated by forward slash. E.g.: ABC/DEF/LE-12345, ABC/DEF/IA-12345, PAR/PAR/E1X125456.
If it is a voice service it could be the telephone number of the line itself. Or a reference such as: E.g.: CVIP-123456789-0, or IPV12345678