- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Interactiv Contact Centre Datasheet
- What APIs Colt offers?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- Colt Cloud SIP
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
Where can I find the details of my service?
You can find details on your services by clicking on the “Services” tile the landing page, searching for the specific service in the search bar if not already displayed on the page, clicking on the link (Circuit ID/Service Identifier).
If it is transmission or data service, your circuit ID is a mix of letters and numbers in a specific format, separated by forward slash. E.g.: ABC/DEF/LE-12345, ABC/DEF/IA-12345, PAR/PAR/E1X125456.
If it is a voice service it could be the telephone number of the line itself. Or a reference such as: E.g.: CVIP-123456789-0, or IPV12345678