- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
Where can I find the details of my service?
You can find details on your services by clicking on the “Services” tile the landing page, searching for the specific service in the search bar if not already displayed on the page, clicking on the link (Circuit ID/Service Identifier).
If it is transmission or data service, your circuit ID is a mix of letters and numbers in a specific format, separated by forward slash. E.g.: ABC/DEF/LE-12345, ABC/DEF/IA-12345, PAR/PAR/E1X125456.
If it is a voice service it could be the telephone number of the line itself. Or a reference such as: E.g.: CVIP-123456789-0, or IPV12345678