- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Is it possible to download reports from the (Skylight Analytics) Performance Reporting tool?
- What products and KPI’s are included within the Skylight Analytics reporting tool?
- What is a “reseller certificate” and why is Colt asking that I send one?
- Does my company need to contribute to FUSF?
- What is the Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF)?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports (Skylight Analytics)
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool (Skylight Analytics) in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
To ensure that only allowed email addresses are added to your Account, a check is performed against a domain list, which contains the domains that are allowed to be added to each specific Customer Number.
This error message: “Email domain not allowed” is received when you try to subscribe an email address with a domain which is not authorised to be linked to that specific Customer Number. Examples of where this Error Message appears are shown below:
Example 1: When selecting an existing contact from your list
Example 2: When adding an email address as a new contact
To view the list of domains that have been permitted on a Customer Number, follow the steps below (Admin users only):
- Select Account Level from the Contact Management module
- Select the required Customer Number
- List of allowed domains are displayed on screen
- To add a new domain, click on Add New Domain. After adding the new domain, email contacts which contains this domain will not be blocked by this error messagePlease refer to the section here for more information on how to add new domains to a Customer Number (OCN)