To ensure that only allowed email addresses are added to your Account, a check is performed against a domain list, which contains the domains that are allowed to be added to each specific Customer Number.
This error message: “Email domain not allowed” is received when you try to subscribe an email address with a domain which is not authorised to be linked to that specific Customer Number. Examples of where this Error Message appears are shown below:
Example 1: When selecting an existing contact from your list
Example 2: When adding an email address as a new contact
To view the list of domains that have been permitted on a Customer Number, follow the steps below (Admin users only):
- Select Account Level from the Contact Management module
- Select the required Customer Number
- List of allowed domains are displayed on screen
- To add a new domain, click on Add New Domain. After adding the new domain, email contacts which contains this domain will not be blocked by this error message
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?