I want to change the Customer Request Date (CRD) or expedite my order
Change the CRD (Customer Request Date)
See how to change the Customer Request Date or expedite your order through this video below:
Step by step:
Once in the order, expand the “Key Order Dates” tab and click “Change CRD”
In the opened window, select the required date clicking in the calendar.
Click “Update CRD” to submit the request.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?