- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
I want to change the Customer Request Date (CRD) or expedite my order
Change the CRD (Customer Request Date)
See how to change the Customer Request Date or expedite your order through this video below:
Step by step:
Once in the order, expand the “Key Order Dates” tab and click “Change CRD”
In the opened window, select the required date clicking in the calendar.
Click “Update CRD” to submit the request.