- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
How to track an order in progress
In the Order Management Portal select the section “Orders in Delivery” and click on the hyperlink of the desired order referance to view its details.
In the order details page is the order information updated in near real time so you can always see the latest status of your order by viewing the “Now & Next” section of an order.
Watch this short video to see where you can find this information.
In the order details page you can expand the section “Now and Next” and click on “All Order Steps”.
A Popup window will open, where we inform you about the all order steps of your order. From the moment you have placed the order with Colt until you receive the Handover Letter.