How to track an order in progress
In the Order Management Portal select the section “Orders in Delivery” and click on the hyperlink of the desired order referance to view its details.
In the order details page is the order information updated in near real time so you can always see the latest status of your order by viewing the “Now & Next” section of an order.
Watch this short video to see where you can find this information.
In the order details page you can expand the section “Now and Next” and click on “All Order Steps”.
A Popup window will open, where we inform you about the all order steps of your order. From the moment you have placed the order with Colt until you receive the Handover Letter.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?