When you raise a ticket, you will be asked about the Service and Business Impact of the issue or enquiry.
The options selected here will determine the overall priority of the ticket, in accordance to our SLA commitment to you.
During the life of the ticket, the priority assigned can be viewed by looking at the ticket details page.
Details of the Ticket Priority matrix can be viewed here:
If you need to amend the priority of the ticket, please contact our support teams who will help you.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Voice Inventory Portal User Guide
- Why can I not add a subscription for my account?
- How do I add a new domain to a customer number?
- What does it mean to receive an error saying “Email domain not allowed”
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I set up to receive notifications about planned maintenance (Planned Works) on my service?
- How do I set up to receive notifications for proactive tickets raised against my service?
- How can I edit the notifications/subscriptions other people in my organisation receives from colt?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do I completely remove a contact record?