When you raise a ticket, you will be asked about the Service and Business Impact of the issue or enquiry.
The options selected here will determine the overall priority of the ticket, in accordance to our SLA commitment to you.
During the life of the ticket, the priority assigned can be viewed by looking at the ticket details page.
Details of the Ticket Priority matrix can be viewed here:
If you need to amend the priority of the ticket, please contact our support teams who will help you.
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to set your PBX Configuration
- How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- How do I find a copy of a notification?
- What is the difference between RFO (Reason for Outage) and Incident Report?
- Colt Online Dashboard
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?