- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC usage Reporting Portal – User Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
When you raise a ticket, you will be asked about the Service and Business Impact of the issue or enquiry.
The options selected here will determine the overall priority of the ticket, in accordance to our SLA commitment to you.
During the life of the ticket, the priority assigned can be viewed by looking at the ticket details page.
Details of the Ticket Priority matrix can be viewed here:
If you need to amend the priority of the ticket, please contact our support teams who will help you.