How can I set the priority of my ticket?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Colt Voice Product News
- Colt Voice CCaaS
- Colt Voice IN Services
- Colt Voice Intelligent Communications
- Colt Voice Voice Line (v)
- Colt Voice SIP Trunking
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
When you raise a ticket, you will be asked about the Service and Business Impact of the issue or enquiry.
The options selected here will determine the overall priority of the ticket, in accordance to our SLA commitment to you.
During the life of the ticket, the priority assigned can be viewed by looking at the ticket details page.
Details of the Ticket Priority matrix can be viewed here:
If you need to amend the priority of the ticket, please contact our support teams who will help you.