- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
How to request a cease of my service?
Prerequisites: You must have the role “Cease Your Service” to be able to raise cease requests. Check this page for more details on How to request access to this functionality.
If you do not have an Colt Online account, you can register following the steps in this link.
Step 1: From the Menu bar go to Services and select the option “My Active Services”.
All live services associated with your account are shown on Service page.
Step 2: Search the service you want to cease. Use the filter and search bar if required
If you are in the grid view then click on the drop-down button for the service and select the option Cease service
If you are in the list view then click on the icon alongside the service you want to cease and select the option Cease service
A service detail page is opened.
Step 4: Click on the Cease Service button at the top right corner of the page.
A new page will open where you will provide the cease details required.
Note: If a service is selected against which a cease request has already been submitted, “Cease request ID” will be indicated.
Step 5: Enter contact, cease date and cease reason details. Once you provide the ‘Requested Cease Date’, ‘Early Termination Fee’ will be calculated and displayed. Then click the ‘Submit Request’ button.
To continue, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
Step 6: Click on “Accept” button. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, a cease request ID is generated for customer reference.