- How to enable Single Sign On for Colt Online?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Operator Connect – Modification portal
- How to create a user to access Network Services – Performance Reports only
- How to access the Network Services – Performance Reporting tool in Colt Online
- Disaster Recovery Online
- Colt Intelligent Number Routing Platform Datasheet
- How to raise a request for change for SDWAN services
- How to add/remove domain(s) used in my Single Sign On setup in Colt Online?
- How to inform Colt when my IdP certificates used for Single Sign On are about to expire?
- What are the steps to set up Single Sign On for my organisation?
Why I don’t see the option to cease my services?
If you are a customer administrator user in Colt Online then you will have this option by default. However if you are a customer user then you need to ask access to this option.
To request access to the Cease option please check the image and the steps below :
- From the menu bar, click on the icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the option “ Profile Settings“
- Then Select the option Add/Remove Roles in the “My Profile section“
- Click on the “Request Roles” tab
- In the Service Operations group, select the option “Cease Your Service“
- Then Click “Request Roles” button
You will then receive a notification with the details of your request and how to track it until it’s approved by the administrator of your account.