- What options are available in Colt Online?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Latest Updates to Origin Surcharges for Number Hosting Customer
- Why I get the message “Single Sign On is not enabled for your company.” when I try to login with my company’s credentials in Colt Online?
- Why I cannot access the Update Password page?
- How do I reset my password if I have Single Sign On enabled in Colt Online?
- Can I login to Colt Online with my company credentials (Single Sign-On)?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I check if a user is set as Single sign On?
- What are the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer?
- What is the Ethernet Diversity feature for the default service offer – Japan?
Why I don’t see the option to cease my services?
If you are a customer administrator user in Colt Online then you will have this option by default. However if you are a customer user then you need to ask access to this option.
To request access to the Cease option please check the image and the steps below :
- From the menu bar, click on the icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the option “ Profile Settings“
- Then Select the option Add/Remove Roles in the “My Profile section“
- Click on the “Request Roles” tab
- In the Service Operations group, select the option “Cease Your Service“
- Then Click “Request Roles” button
You will then receive a notification with the details of your request and how to track it until it’s approved by the administrator of your account.
How to request a cease of my service?
How to contact Cease desk team