How to provide information to resolve order delays
If your order is currently being delayed due to a customer reason – for example issues with site access, awaiting more details etc – it is possible for you to provide us with either the required information or an update online.
You have 3 ways to provide the missing information:
- Through the Notification email you have received, clicking on the hyperlink “this form”
- Clicking “More information” on the status bar
- Clicking on the hyperlink in the “Order Delay information” tab
Depending on the delay reason, different information would be requested. 2 examples below:
Example nr. 1: No Access B end
(1) Select the date for the expected resolution, (2) Fill in the contact details for access, (3) Save changes.
Example nr. 2: Awaiting Customer Acceptance of internal cabling charge
(1) Tick the box to accept the charge (2) Click “Accept Charges” or “Reject Charges”.
You can also watch this video:
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- How do I port-in a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How do I reserve a number in Numbers on Demand?
- How to make an address update in Numbers on Demand
- How can I activate a number in Numbers on Demand?
- What can I do on Numbers on Demand compared to Cocom Web Manager?
- How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
- Which tools are available in the Diagnostic Toolkit?
- How to escalate an incident?
- Can I request a copy of my invoice online?