How to provide information to resolve order delays?
- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – User Guide
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Assurance
- Colt Companion Guide – Service Delivery
- How to add an additional contact while creating a ticket?
- How to Open a PDF File in Google Chrome?
- Cloud SBC Live Portal – Registration Guide
- Why I get the message “Email domain invalid” during the creation of a new user in Colt Online?
- How to create a new user restricted to certain Billing Account Number(s)?
- How to change your invoice language?
How to provide information to resolve order delays
If your order is currently being delayed due to a customer reason – for example issues with site access, awaiting more details etc – it is possible for you to provide us with either the required information or an update online.
You have 3 ways to provide the missing information:
- Through the Notification email you have received, clicking on the hyperlink “this form”
- Clicking “More information” on the status bar
- Clicking on the hyperlink in the “Order Delay information” tab
Depending on the delay reason, different information would be requested. 2 examples below:
Example nr. 1: No Access B end
(1) Select the date for the expected resolution, (2) Fill in the contact details for access, (3) Save changes.
Example nr. 2: Awaiting Customer Acceptance of internal cabling charge
(1) Tick the box to accept the charge (2) Click “Accept Charges” or “Reject Charges”.
You can also watch this video: