- Which notifications/subscriptions are available in the contact management module?
- How do subscriptions and the contact management module in colt online work?
- How can I view the notifications/subscriptions that I am set up to receive from colt?
- What options are available in Colt Online?
- What is Planned Works ?
- What is the Order Management Portal?
- How to use Infovista?
- CIC Licensing Portal – User Guide
- Operator Connect – Ordering Portal
- What is a Product Communications Contact?
- Why is there a warning symbol next to some of my contacts?
- Voice Config Order Portal – Technical Guide
- Voice Config Order Portal – Self Help Guide
- How can I log a ticket to request information about an outage in my service?
- How can I log a ticket for a fault in my service?
- How to raise a Billing Enquiry?
How to create a user to access Infovista reports only
Customer Administrator users can create new users in Colt Online and provide access to Infovista reports for a specific service(s). See below the steps to create a user with Infovista access
Step 1 – Login to Colt Online
Step 2 – Go to Administration settings
Step 3 – Click on Create User
Step 4 – Select the user type – “End User Access” and click Next
Step 5 – Enter the email address of the user you want to create. Select one of the existing contact displayed in the table and click Next
Note: Colt Online will check if the email address already exist. Select the contact shown in the table or go to Step 6 to enter manually the user details
Step 6 – Review the user details or enter the mandatory details an click Next
Step 7 – Select the services you want to give access to your user. User the search bar to filter the result if needed. Then click Next
Note: You can only give access to the Services that you have administrator rights. Click here to know more about Customer Administrator access
Step 8 – Review the details and click Confirm.
User is created and credentials details are sent to the user by email.